Green tea and chocolate lovers unite! If you’re even a little bit obsessed with matcha tea, not to mention chocolate, you’ll likely find these green tea fudge bars revolutionary. Even though they’re arguably healthier for you than standard chocolate, you’ll also probably end up eating relatively less due to their rich flavor. These are a perfect pick-me-up snack when you’re feeling tired and peckish mid-day. Consequently, they’ll be sure to give you a bit of an energy boost!
The best part is, they’re part of a Paleo diet and completely dairy-free!
- 1 cup coconut butter
- ⅓ cup cream from canned coconut milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp matcha green tea powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- Firstly, melt the coconut butter in a saucepan over low-medium heat.
- Secondly, whisk in the creamed coconut milk and melted coconut oil together.
- Add the matcha green tea, vanilla, and maple syrup, after that and be sure to continue stirring well.
- After that, scoop your creation onto the parchment paper lining a 6×8 pan and let sit for 2-3 hours.
- Finally, use a sharp knife to cut fudge into squares. That’s it! Enjoy!
Featured Image Source: dessertswithbenefits.com
Sourced from: hlivingwellmom.com